Friday, June 24, 2011

Music: Lil Wayne Speaks On "Dear Anne", Says He Isn't Really Feeling It

With the recent leak of Wayne's collab with Swizz Beatz "Dear Anne". Weezy admits he isn't really feeling it. Full story after the jump.

The rapper told XXLMag.com that the song was originally intended for his album "Tha Carter III" and then for the "Tha Carter IV".


"That was actually a record for "Tha Carter III" that just leaked."

"But I ain't trippin' on it like that; I don't like the song. I love the beat; I love the idea. I don't like my execution. I don't like what I did, I don't like how I delivered on it. The idea that I had for it, I didn't accomplish that, what I thought I was gonna do. 'Cause I was tryna make it a situation song. And I just don't like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment